The building is divided into:
Ground floor: restaurant with spacious terrace approx. 199 m2 of usable area 18 parking spaces
– apartment TOP 01 with balcony living area approx. 80 m² | approx. 86 m² of usable area
– apartment TOP 02 | living area approx. 60 m² | approx. 63 m² of usable area
– apartment TOP 03 with balcony living area approx. 70 m² | approx. 78 m2 of usable area
– apartment TOP 04 with balcony approximately 42 m² of living space approx. 54 m² of usable area
– apartment TOP 05 with balcony living area approx. 45 m² | approximately 55 m² of usable area
– apartment TOP 06 with balcony living area approx. 57 m² | approx. 65 m2 of usable area
– apartment TOP 07 with balcony living area approx. 57 m² | usable area approx. 66 m²
– spacious terrace belonging to the restaurant
– a total of 25 parking spaces (18 parking spaces for the restaurant, 7 parking spaces for the apartments)
Each apartment also has a parking space and a storage room on the ground floor.
The purchase price is 998,000 EUR without VAT.
The price is only indicative, on request we will send you the price according to the current valid price list.
We will be happy to offer a suitable financing concept by a Czech or Austrian bank to finance a flat with approximately 30% of own resources through rental income. The current interest rate in Austria is around 1.25%. The purchase cost is approximately 10% of the gross purchase price, as a standard process for purchasing Austrian property. In this case, Invest & Design charges 3.5% + VAT on the purchase price of the property, incl. VAT. We will guide you through the purchase process, including legal advice and assistance in the Czech language throughout the purchase process, also in Austria (during a tour, when signing documents with an Austrian notary, etc.).
Why this project?
- Klagenfurt Airport can be reached in around an hour on the A10 Tauern motorway
- It is worth mentioning the surrounding infrastructure – in just 10 minutes by car you can get to grocery stores, restaurants, doctors, pharmacies, banks, schools, boutiques, etc.
- The village of St.Peter is a district of Radentheine where there is a rich, local culture
- The town is located on the northern slope of the mountains and is one of the oldest settlements in the area
- only about 3.5 km away is Bad Kleinkirchheim, which is one of the most popular holiday resorts in Austria
- Bad Kleinkirchheim is best known for its unique combination of mountains and thermal baths, so in summer and winter there is this place that offers a number of interesting activities
- hiking, wellness, in summer water on Lake Millstatt, thermal baths, in winter skiing
- Nockberge Biosphere Park and the family sports village of Feld am See with Brennsee and Afritzer See
- in terms of rental in the area – every year in Bad Kleinkirchheim there are approximately 750,000 overnight stays and 1.5 million overnight stays in the entire region around St. Peter