1) Basic information
Invest & Design, s.r.o.,
with its registered office at Kaprova 42/14,
Old Town, 110 00 Prague 1,
registered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Municipal Court in Prague, file no. 280230 C, handles your personal data as an administrator.
2) What personal data we process
We process personal information you provide to us:
- Personal information you provide to us for guidance. These are, in particular, contact details (name, surname, address, e-mail, telephone number), accounting and payment details (company ID, account number). These data are necessary for the purpose of providing ordered services and keeping books. We process the data for the duration of the contract and for ten years from the date of its termination.
- Personal data provided by individuals who have expressed an interest in subscribing to our news or business communications, to the extent of: name, surname, e-mail and telephone.
- The consent can be revoked at any time by email: email@example.com, which is in every sent message. We will process your data for as long as we offer our services.
- Personal data provided to a third party
- In particular, it is the provision of data for delivery purposes such as courier, etc. In the case that your personal data will be transferred to another entity, we will inform you in advance, including the person to whom we pass the personal data.
- Personal information of third parties that you provide us with
- If you provide us with personal information of third parties, it is your duty to inform the person concerned and to ensure that he / she agrees to these terms and conditions of personal data protection.
3) Why we collect and process your personal information
We process your personal data for the following reasons:
- Mediation services: Firstly, we process your personal information to properly equip the service you order. If any problems arise, we know who we can contact with your personal information.
- Customer Care: If you contact us with a question / issue, we need to process your data to answer / resolve it. In some cases, personal data may also be forwarded to third parties (eg courier).
- User account: Due to the personal information you provide us in your user profile, you will be able to access many useful features (for example, if you enter your phone number, we can easily inform you about the progress of the store). You can change the data you enter at any time.
- E-mail marketing: We send you e-mail business communications based on your consent. You can easily unsubscribe from business news via email: firstname.lastname@example.org, which is in every sent message, or call one of our contacts listed on our site.
- We make marketing calls to offer our services and related marketing communications. The legal title for processing your phone number is either your consent or at least our legitimate interest in conventional direct marketing. You can object to this processing by email: email@example.com.
- Enforcement of rights and legal claims and control of public authorities: We may also process your personal data because we need it to exercise our rights and legal claims (for example, if you have an unpaid claim). In addition, we may process your personal information on the grounds that we need it for purposes of public authority inspections and other similarly serious reasons.
4) We process personal data on these legal documents
Performance and conclusion of the contract
- We need a large part of your personal information to advise you or to conclude or mediate a contract regarding advice / mediation and other services or products you order with us. Once the contract is concluded, we process your personal information to properly arrange or provide the services you have purchased. Based on this legal reason, we mainly process the contact details (name, surname, address, e-mail, telephone number), delivery, billing, accounting and payment details (IČ, account number).
- We also use your personal information to provide you with relevant information that is of interest to you. Based on our legitimate interest, we mainly process personal and contact information.
- For the same legal reason, we can send you e-mail and SMS messages to our clients.
- If we process your personal data for this reason, you can object to this processing by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For the purpose of sending e-mail marketing and telemarketing, we process your personal data based on your consent. If you do not give us your consent and you are our customer, we may send you a commercial message (or call you in telemarketing) without giving us your consent. In any case, you may simply disable such marketing communications from us by (a) using the email: email@example.com (b) contact us through one of our contacts.
5) Transmission of personal data to third parties
- Administrative and technical support: Personal data processed both as administrator and processor can only be accessed by our collaborators who provide administrative and technical support, or other entities, only for the fulfillment of legal obligations.
- We would like to assure you that our employees and co-workers who process your personal information are required to maintain confidentiality about personal information and security measures whose disclosure would compromise the security of your personal information. This confidentiality persists even after the end of our engagement with us.
- Commercial Message: In the case of sending business messages (eg by e-mail or via SMS) or telemarketing, we can use a third party to distribute or make phone calls. This subject is bound by the confidentiality obligation and your personal data must not be used for any other purpose.
- State authorities: In case of our rights, your personal information may be passed on to a third party (eg a lawyer). If we are obliged by the law or the state authority (such as the Police of the Czech Republic) to pass on your personal data, we must do so.
- Without your consent, your personal data will not be released to any third party.
6) Protect and safeguard all personal data
- We will treat your personal data responsibly and in accordance with valid Czech legislation. We use both automated and non-automated means to process personal data. All data is stored on secure computers located only on the premises of our company. In order to prevent unauthorized access and misuse of your personal data, we have put in place adequate technical and organizational measures.
- We are trying to use such security measures that provide sufficient security with respect to the state of the art. The security measures adopted are then regularly updated.
- How long do we process your personal information?
- First of all, we will process your data for the duration of the contractual relationship between us.
- In the case of the processing of personal data to which consent has been granted, your personal data will generally be processed for 10 years or until such consent is withdrawn.
- In the event that you subscribe to business communications, we will process your personal data for 10 years, until you express your disagreement with their further sending. You can easily express this disapproval by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting one of our contacts.
- Please also note that the personal data that are necessary for the proper provision of the services, in order to fulfill all our obligations, whether these obligations result from a contract between us or from generally binding legal regulations, we must process whatever your consent has been given for the period stipulated by the relevant legal regulations or in accordance with them (eg for tax documents, for at least 10 years).
7) Your rights in relation to the processing of personal data
If we process your personal data as an administrator, you have the right to contact us at any time and exercise the right to access and repair the data we process.
If you have any doubts that we process your data in accordance with the law, you may ask us for explanation or remedy of the defective condition, in particular to request blocking, repairing, supplementing or disposing of personal data, or completely erasing that data.
You can ask us to send you an overview of your personal information by email: email@example.com.
At the same time, you have the right to access information about your personal information:
- What are the purposes of processing your personal information
- What are the categories of personal information concerned
- Who, besides us, are the recipients of your personal information
- The scheduled time your personal information will be stored
- Whether you have the right to claim from us the repair or deletion of your personal data or the limitation of its processing or to object to such processing
- Information about the personal data source if we did not get it from you
In relation to your personal data, you have, in particular, the right to revoke your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time, the right to correct or supplement your personal data, the right to request a limitation on processing, the right to object or a complaint against the processing of your personal data, the right to access your personal data , the right to request the transfer of your personal data, the right to be informed of a breach of security of your personal data and, under certain conditions, the right to delete some of the personal data we process about you (so called “forgotten”).
Statement of Objection
- Some of your personal data are processed by our legitimate interest (see the chapter on these terms, entitled “We process personal data on these legal documents”). If there are specific reasons on your side, you may object to the processing of your personal data. You can file this objection by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submitting a complaint
- If you believe that your personal data is being processed unlawfully, you also have the right to file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Authority. However, we will be glad if you will deal with us first. You can always contact us by email: email@example.com or by contacting one of our contacts.