Many tourists and visitors combine a stay in Austria with a visit to the thermal baths. This is understandable, as combining all-day trekking, skiing, hiking, via-ferrata trails, cycling or skiing with hot water and a good sauna is the best experience you can indulge in. Even children will enjoy themselves here, as there is fun for them according to their age and you can really relax and enjoy a beautiful and well-deserved relaxation after the effort. In this article, we focus on the description and overview of not only thermal baths in Austria, which will be an oasis of peace and diversification of your holiday in this amazing country full of mountains.
The distribution of spas is according to the regions where the spas are located:
Alpentherme Bad Hofgastein
– Website: www.alpentherme.com
– What the spa offers: Relax World thermal swimming pool, sauna world (from 15 years), relaxation world, water slides for small and large children, fitness, 4
– track wave slide and outdoor pool for small children, Family World
– Attractions: water cinema for children
Rock thermal spa Bad Gastein
– Website: www.felsentherme.com
– What the spa offers: thermal baths, sauna world (from 15 years), one smaller water slide, fitness
– Interesting facts: heated swimming pool 32 ° C, sunk in the prehistoric rock Gastein, children’s pool with cave and thermal waterfall, tunnel sauna and graucogel, sauna (max. 90 C) – located 110 m above sea level, panorama sauna, steam bath and much more.
Aqua Dome – Längenfeld thermal baths
– Website: www.aqua-dome.at
– What the spa has to offer: thermal baths, sauna world (from 15 years), one boat slide, fitness, entertainment for children, tire riding.
– Interesting facts: futuristic outdoor pools in the shape of a bowl – an architectural “gem”, Swim without weight in a salt container and watch the impressive 3,000 peaks: Immerse yourself in 12 indoor and outdoor pools with water temperature 34-36 ° C. You will find peace for the body in relaxing oases. Stop for a moment and feel how the element of water inspires your spirit. Swimming in the moonlight.
– Website: http://www.alpentherme-ehrenberg.at
– What the spa has to offer: thermal baths, sauna world, boat slide
– Attractions: Thermal relaxation gallery, in the sauna world a darkroom with sound and light effects
The adventures of the Zillertal
– Website: www.erlebnistherme-zillertal.at
– What the spa has to offer: thermal baths, sauna world, 2 water slides, an indoor adventure pool full of water elements, massage jets, one-meter-high waves and an outdoor heated saltwater pool.
– Attractions: large outdoor summer water area, huge panoramic windows all around with unobstructed views of the Zillertal mountains and on the opposite side you can see the Kitzbühel Alps with the Hamberg at an altitude of 2,095 meters
EurothermenResort Bad Hall – Therme Mediterrana and Relaxium
– Website: eurothermen.at
– What the spa has to offer: thermal spa, Relaxium sauna world (from 16 years) – more suitable only for adults. Top quality, spacious swimming pool, wellness and medical expertise, offer soothing baths in thermal pools, relaxation in a Roman spa or sauna world.
– Attractions: Mediterranean architecture, iodine steam bath
EurothermenResort Bad Ischl
– Website: eurothermen.at
– What the spa offers: the thermal spa, the Relaxium sauna world, the 55-way climbing wall – more suitable for adults, the Bad Ischl thermal spa is such a place full of peace, relaxation and wellness.
– Interesting facts: spa with historical past and tradition, climbing wall, it is a salt spa
EurothermenResort Bad Schallerbach
– Website: eurothermen.at
– What the spa offers: thermal baths, sauna world, children’s world, kamikaze, breakwater, 5D cinema, fitness
– Interesting facts: the spa is styled in the Caribbean atmosphere, coral caves with sea aquariums, 40 saunas, TOP spas in Upper Austria, various experiences in Cabrio-Therme Tropicana, in the sauna mountain village AusZeit or in the pirate world Aquapulco
– Website: therme-geinberg.at
– What the spa offers: thermal spa, sauna world (from 10 years) with sandy beach, oriental world – spa more for adults
– Attractions: thermal baths with the largest water area in Austria, sandy beach, palm garden, Caribbean lagoon
– With a spring temperature of about 100˚C, mineral sulfur thermal water sodium bicarbonate is recognized as healing water. The sulfur content of the water is absorbed by the skin and bronchi and dilates small and smallest skin vessels. As a result, the skin and muscles are better perfused and the pleasantly warm water harmonizes the body, mind and soul.
Linsberg Asia Thermal Spa Bad Erlach
– Pages: linsbergasia.at
– What the spa has to offer: thermal spa, sauna world – spa for adults only!
– The only Austrian spa for adults with a spacious sauna area is a kingdom full of harmony. Try a wide range of swimming pools in different heat levels, themed saunas and relaxation areas, regardless of the weather, in a spacious interior and in an Asian-style garden landscape under a blue sky.
– Attractions: 15,000 m2 of outdoor and indoor pools, 9 saunas
Kurhaus Bad Gleichenberg
– Website: daskurhaus.at
– What the spa has to offer: thermal baths, sauna world – more for adults
– Interesting facts: historic spa garden, the water is not suitable for people suffering from high blood pressure, heart or renal insufficiency, glaucoma or malignant tumors.
– Pages: therme.at
– What the spa offers: thermal baths, sauna world (from 6 years), Fun park with a large number of water slides, children’s world with many climbing frames, salt cave, outdoor area (April – September) 23,000 m2.
– Interesting facts: toboggan 529 m long