Living in a new apartment in Cannes will reveal to you the bay of La Napoule – known as the magical bay of Cannes. A beautiful bay that many on the Riviera admire thanks to the view of the green Esterel Mountains and also the long sandy beaches. The apartments are just a 4-minute walk from Cannes Midi Plage Beach. An ideal place to enjoy life and stay by the Côte d’Azur. Everything was designed and built with high quality with a view to completing the construction, including the preservation of old trees in the common garden. Heating and cooling is performed using an energy-efficient reversible heat pump. All rooms are painted in satin to create a particularly luxurious feel. The tiles are made of 45 x 45 cm porcelain, the windows are double glazed and the bathrooms are complete, as you are used to from new buildings on the Côte d’Azur. Visitors register in the main hall using a videophone.
Interesting investment on the French Riviera:
A new apartment in Cannes can also be very interesting for you as an investment in a future rental. Thanks to its convenient location, close to the Sophia Antipolis and Thales Alenia Space institutes, there are many French engineers who are happy to rent your apartment.
Offer of typical apartments:
Prices from January 15, 2020 until sold out:
Apartment 205 – 2nd floor, 38 m2, 1 bedroom 209,000 EUR
Apartment 305 – 3rd floor, 38 m2, 1 bedroom 215,000 EUR
Apartment 004 – ground floor with garden, 68 m2, 2 bedrooms, 335,000 EUR – (2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, price per m² 4,926.47 EUR, plot size 84 m²).
In this case, Invest & Design charges 2% + VAT on the purchase price of the property, incl. VAT. We will guide you through the entire purchase process, including legal advice and assistance in Czech (or English with our business partner) during the entire purchase process and in France (during the inspection, when signing documents with a French notary, etc.).
Why new apartments between Cannes and Mandelieu?
- life in Cannes offers many opportunities for the active modern person
- the famous Cannes Tennis Club with 16 tennis courts is right in front of the building
- You can reach France’s most famous shopping street, Rue d’Antibes in Cannes, in just 15 minutes
- within walking distance of La Bocca is a shopping center with a supermarket
- this year, the latest entertainment venue is being created in Cannes: Bastide Rouge – a multiplex cinema building, a university campus and several restaurants
- the opportunity to enjoy southern France with all kinds of water sports
- near Cannes – Mandelieu Airport or Nice Airport
- the flight from Prague to Nice takes about 3 hours, and the average price of tickets is around 6500 CZK