A total of 19 apartments in various sizes provide high quality new construction at the highest level; from the studio, garden apartment to the roof villa with 3 bedrooms with a large terrace. The entrance halls radiate an artistic, refined and exclusive atmosphere, primarily through the best materials. It is a prelude to the prestigious new construction at the highest level in Cannes Palm Beach. Of course, security is also at the highest level; with fully enclosed residence, videophone, reinforced front door and safe in the bedroom. The equipment includes electric blinds, reversible air conditioning and large-format tiles (60 x 60 cm). The architecture of this quality new, architectural gem, directly inspired by the marine heritage, is clean, elegant and timeless.
Unique new apartments in Cannes Palm Beach
B401, 3 bedrooms, living area 92.8 m2 and large terrace 101.5 m2. Price 1,480,000 EUR
A301, 3 bedrooms, 154.1 m2 of living space and a huge terrace of 124.3 m2. price 2,740,000 EUR
In this case, Invest & Design charges 2% + VAT on the purchase price of the property, incl. VAT. We will guide you through the entire purchase process, including legal advice and assistance in Czech (or English with our business partner) during the entire purchase process and in France (during the inspection, when signing documents with a French notary, etc.).
Why these apartments?
- Cannes Palm Beach has a long history, mainly because the neighborhood was initially built for Americans: close to the port, luxury shops, beaches and casinos
- Palm Beach is a high quality area with the Croisette just around the corner
- This high quality new building is located in a historic location in Cannes, close to the sailboats, the casino and the ports of Canto and Mouré Rouge.
- if you go a little further, you will be on the most famous street in the south of France – La Croisette
- you don’t have to walk, the Palm Express bus stops around the corner and takes you daily to Le Suquet and back
- you will be surrounded by the life that makes Cannes so special; Place de l’Étang, famous for its petanque celebrations connecting famous stars and unknown people
- Roseraie Park, Palais des Festivals, prestigious hotels and casinos Croisette
- Le Suquet known for its romantic streets that you can enjoy along with the view from Notre-Dame del’Espérance
- 1 minute walk from the old port of Port Canto
- The flight from Prague to Nice takes about 3 hours, and the average price of tickets is around 6500 CZK