Equipment of a luxury ski hut: wooden facade, stone cellar, wooden floors in the rooms, large tiles (60 × 60) in the living room and kitchen, smooth painting of walls and ceilings, wall panel covered with wooden cladding frames, large horizontal glass holes in wood and aluminum , hard interior door, wooden terrace, pottery wall and floor in the bathroom, 3 or 5 point lock. Nicely furnished and equipped kitchen (LG, Siemens or Bosch) built-in wardrobes, equipped bathroom, extra flat shower or bath, Hansgrohe taps, remote heating control, collective gas heating, ski and bicycle storage, salt cave, parking space in the basement, pre-equipped electric car charging.
Apartment in a ski hut for the price of 577,000 EUR
– 3 bathrooms, 3 bedrooms, 1 parking lot, 1 storage room, 1 ski storage room, 93 m2, price per m2 is 6 204.30 EUR, land size 20 m2
In the case of the purchase of real estate, if you give the local management organization a mandate to drive, you will be refunded VAT from the French tax authorities after the purchase. Thanks to this you will be able to rent an apartment in Domaine La Plagne Champagny-en-Vanoise, you will get a net profit of approx. 3.28% to 5.49%. Of course you can also use your property for your stay.
In this case, Invest & Design charges 2% + VAT on the purchase price of the property, incl. VAT. We will guide you through the entire purchase process, including legal advice and assistance in Czech (or English with our business partner) during the entire purchase process and in France (during the inspection, when signing documents with a French notary, etc.)
Why this project?
- 5 minutes walk from the center and ski lifts
- direct access to the second largest ski area in the world (Domaine Paradiski)
- 15 minutes’ drive from Courchevel
- exceptional stay: breathtaking views and optimal sunshine
- VAT refund and creation of regular income
- luxury residence, the apartment is located in the immediate vicinity of shops and the small village center of Champagny-en-Vanoise
- exceptional location in the ski resort Paradiski with magnificent mountain views, sunny location
- The ski hut has all the luxurious amenities in a modern design
- ideal for living or investing and discovering the art of living in the mountains
- flight from Prague to Geneva takes about 2 hours and 14 minutes
- flight from Prague to Grenoble takes about 1 hour and 50 minutes
Winter resort La Plagne – Paradiski
Enjoy the 1,425 km of slopes that connect to the Paradiski Yuge. There is always the security of snow in the area – snowing takes place with 475 snow cannons. La Plagne was chosen as a popular ski resort for the French and for Europeans in general. Access to La Plagne – Paradiski (the 2nd largest connected ski resort in the world) is very accessible and fast from the residence. In just nine minutes walk or 5 minutes by shuttle bus (stop in front of the residence) to the ski lift. Then a brand new cabin lift will take you directly to 2000 meters above sea level. Back on skis you can reach Champagna via two slopes or you can choose to ride in a gondola for 6 minutes.
Map of the resort:https://www.bergfex.com/la-plagne/
Residence Terrasses de la Vanoise is located in the historic center of Champagny, between the Baroque church and the swimming pool with wellness area, opposite the new leisure center. La Plagne also boasts an Olympic bobsleigh slope – open to the public and professionals alike, with an artificial wall with natural waterfalls where you can practice ice climbing. The resort has a slalom stadium Jean-Luc Cretier, purpose-built and illuminated for night skiing, and major international competitions are held here.
The future – La Plagne investment
A cable connection will be built between Bozel (5 km from Champagny-en-Vanoise) and Courchevel. Ecological and faster – these cable cars with a panoramic roof allow access to the area of the three valleys in less than 19 minutes (Courchevel, Meribel, Val-Thorens, Bride-les-Bains and St Martin de Belleville).